Dr. Ambedkar Center of Excellence (DACE) Center: Dr. Ambedkar Center of Excellence
(DACE) has been established in Haryana State in the Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
under the umbrella of Dr. Ambedkar Foundation (DAF), Ministry of Social Justice and
Empowerment, Govt. of India, in April 2022. The purpose of the Dr. Ambedkar Center of
Excellence, Central University of Haryana (DACE-CUH) center is to empower the Schedule caste
(SC) students by providing the best and free coaching facilities for Civil Services Examinations
conducted by the UPSC to the total 100 SC students.
Download Application form
DOWNLOAD DACE ADMIT CARD USING LINK (enter mobile no.):
The free coaching provided by the CUH-DACE will not only motivate the SC students for appearing
in such examinations but also improve their preparation skills for qualifying for the Civil services
examinations. This coaching includes well-designed regular theory classes taken up by qualified and
experienced professionals to fulfill the goal of the young aspirants.
- To aware and motivate young aspirants for preparation of different competitive examinations including Civil Services Examinations.
- To train students by qualified and experienced professional experts through different pedagogies.
- To tap the students’ talent for participation in the competitive examinations.
- To empower the students for leading and serving the community by acquiring better opportunities in their careers.
CUH-DACE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2022
- CUH-DACE entrance examination:
- The application for free coaching under this scheme is open from 1 st June-15 th June 2022. The last date for receiving the application has been
extended up to 30 th June 2022.
- Total number of seat offered
- The total number of seats available for this scheme are 100 which will be filled on merit basis of Common entrance examination marks. 33% of seats are reserved for female candidates belonging to SC category. In case a sufficient number of eligible candidate female candidates did not apply, University has the right to allocate these vacant seats to the male candidate of SC category who stands next to the merit list.
- Commencement of classes
- The classes will be started from 1 st October 2022 in the full-time regular physical mode in the
Central University of Haryana campus.
- Candidates enrolled shall have to attend all classes. 90% attendance is must.
- Candidate who will continue absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason or leave the
coaching midway without proper approval, the total expenditure incurred on the candidate will
be recovered from his or her.
- Continuous evaluation will be done weekly/ monthly for assessment of candidate performance.
- Entrance examination duration and pattern
- Entrance Test (ET) will have total 100 questions on general studies.
- The pattern of the question will be MCQ with no negative marking.
- Duration of ET examination will be 2 hours.
- The syllabus for the entrance test is given hereunder:
- General studies (60 questions): Current affairs, General Science, Indian History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Sports, and General Knowledge.
- General English (20 questions)
- Reasoning and numerical ability (20 questions)
- There will be one examination center at the campus of Central University of Haryana,Mahendergah.
- The ET examination will be conducted on 31 st July 2022.
- Result of ET will be displayed on the university website on or before 20 th August 2022.
- Eligibility criteria for free coaching
- The scheme is open only for the SC candidate
- Candidate should have age between 21 to 35 years.
- Candidate must hold a Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks. Candidates having results awaited of Graduate degree are also eligible to appear for ET.
- Candidate, who has taken benefits under DACE scheme earlier, is NOT eligible to apply.
- The application form along with attached self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be reached by speed post latest by 30th June 2022 at the following address:
Dr. Antresh Kumar, Program Coordinator
Room No 310, Academic Block 1, Central University of Haryana
Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana, Pin: 123031.
- Admission under DACE scheme
- Candidates who qualified the entrance Test (ET) will be provisionally eligible for admission in this scheme based on merit secured in the Entrance Test (ET) at Central University Haryana.
- Counseling will be done offline in the CUH campus and the counseling schedule will be notified on the CUH website.
- During counseling candidates must bring education qualifying certificates, from 10th to Graduation along with a valid SC caste certificate issued by the Competent authority in his / her State/UTs or as the case may be.
- Candidate must submit an affidavit stating that he/she has not received any financial benefits from any of the schemes by the Government of India, State/UTs or any funding agency during the 2022-2023 session.
- Admission process for DACE scheme will be completed by 1st September 2022.