Health Care Services
University Health care services have been established with the following clear mandates:
- To provide curative, preventive as well as rehabilitative health care services.
- To advise on health matters generally to the university community.
The university health clinic is fully manned by qualified, competent, experienced human resource for health of all cadres. Currently, it is working in House No. A-11 & A-12 of the semi-permanent houses of the university.
A dedicated Building of Health Centre is under process. One Pharmacist, one Staff Nurse and two medical attendants have been employed full time for CUH community. The university organizes health awareness camps at regular intervals.
The details of the Health Centre employees are as given below:
- Dr. Mohit Gulia - (Medical Officer Incahrge-University Health Centre)
- Meenu (Nursing Officer)
- Mukesh (Pharmacist)
- Dinesh Kumar (Medical Attendant)
- Kamlesh (Medical Attendant)